Recognize and guide people with suicidal thoughts to facilitate access to help
Training for people from all walks of life who would like to better recognize messages about suicide, and how to refer to help services.
At the end of the training, the person will be able to :
Terms and conditions
- This training is offered to participants from the same organization in a closed group.
- The minimum number of participants per group is 6, with a maximum of 12.
- It is also possible to register as an individual and join an open group several times a year.
- A certificate of attendance is issued upon completion of the entire course.
Our rates vary depending on the type of organization and the type of group.
On-site group rate
- Price : 785$
- Preferential pricing for community groups : 515$
Videoconference group rate
- Price : 740$
- Preferential pricing for community groups : 470$
Rates are indicative and subject to change.