in Suicide Intervention
Intervention training for mental health professionals
The participant will develop the competencies related to the Ministry of Health and Social Services’ best practices in suicide prevention guide (Guide de bonnes pratiques en prévention du suicide à l’intention des intervenant.es des centres de santé et de services sociaux of the ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux (2010)). More specifically:
This training has been adapted for several clienteles. A discussion with a member of our training team will allow you to determine the most suitable variation for your team:
- Mixed (adults and youth)
- First Nations
Terms and conditions
- This training is offered to participants from the same organization in a closed group.
- The number of participants per group :
- In person, minimum of 6 and maximum of 12
- It is also possible to register as an individual participant and join one of our open groups offered several times a year.
- A certificate of training is issued upon completion of the entire course.
Our rates vary depending on the type of organization and the type of group.
On-site group training
- Price : 4215$
- Preferential pricing for community groups : 2685$
Videoconference group training
- Price : 4152$
- Preferential pricing for community groups : 2622$
Individual on-site training in an open group
- Price : 500$
- Preferential pricing for community groups or students : 385$
Individual videoconference training in an open group
- Price : 506$
- Preferential pricing for community groups or students : 391$
Rates are indicative and subject to change.